Our client, a well-known food manufacturer in Hackensack, NJ, is seeking a Payroll Clerk for their team! This is a growing team of highly motivated individuals with a strong company culture. In this position you will be responsible for processing regular time/attendance, as well as PTO, benefits, and other related payroll functions. This person should be deadline driven, and have exceptional clerical, organizational, payroll, and people skills.
If this sounds like the job for you, then don't wait; Apply Today!
- Tracking employee benefits eligibility, time/attendance, vacation time and sick/personal time
- Handling monthly benefits enrollments for medical, dental- entering data onto the carrier websites
- Maintaining employee personnel and medical folders
- Overseeing the disability, workers comp, FMLA and request for leave paperwork
- Handling unemployment claims as they arise
- Prior experience in a payroll processing position with 150 employees or more
- Must be computer savvy with strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate and communicate with a diverse group of people
- Ability to effectively multitask and maintain employee confidentiality
$50,000 - $65,000; will consider higher salary based on experienceBenefits
: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401(k)Location:
Hackensack, NJ, 07601
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com