Date Posted: 11/24/2021Apply Now
Our client in Oakland County is looking to add an organized Maintenance Coordinator to the team!
The Maintenance Coordinator serves as in-office support for the field service technicians. This
position is responsible for administering the collection and compilation of information for billing.
Issuing, scheduling, processing & tracking the completion of work orders. Serve in a support role for the Maintenance Manager with various projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Identify and resolve maintenance, materials, supplies, and staffing problems.
* Maintain, update, and plan the schedule, including assigning tasks to staff and hiring
* Inspect sites regularly, responding to complaints and evaluating current status and needs.
* Review, evaluate, and prioritize requests for maintenance.
* Report on activities, budget, supplies, and planned projects.
* Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
* Knowledge of general maintenance requirements, (documentation, safety, required reporting,
* Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
* Professional customer service skills.
* Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.)
at a proficient level.
* Interpretation and completion of verbal and/or written instructions at a proficient level.
* Knowledge of general office equipment (copier, fax, phone systems, etc.).
* Knowledge of company policies, procedures and forms.
* Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
Education and Experience
* Associates Degree Preferred
* 0 - 3 years of directly related or closely related experience
**Please email Mbailey@ultimatestaffing.com for immediate consideration**
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Customer Service Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.