Date Posted: 1/14/2022Apply Now
The Senior Financial Analyst -will be responsible for performing key components of the Assets under Management revenue and expense reporting and forecasting process.
The candidate must be a self-motivated, innovative and a solution minded individual with solid communication and problem solving skills. Attention to detail, accountability, and flexibility are essential.
Primary responsibilities/essential functions: (including the following, other duties may be assigned)
Financial Reporting & Analysis, budgeting and forecasting include but are not limited to:
* Assist in monitoring, analyzing, reporting and forecasting expenses for all domestic and global operations.
* Calculate expense accrual entries as part of monthly Accounting close process.
* Assist with departmental expense summer budget process.
* Maintain and update sophisticated business models.
* Interface with various Finance teams to research and resolve issues.
* Assist with documentation and maintenance of policies and procedures.
* Special projects, ad-hoc reporting, and analysis.
* Identify and implement opportunities for process improvement through report automation.
* Minimum of five years of experience as a Financial Analyst or similar role.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar.
* Advanced PC skills, particularly experience working with complex Microsoft Excel workbooks.
* Experience using Hyperion Essbase Excel Add-in, Hyperion Planning and SAP or other multidimensional database, reporting and consolidation applications and ERP system is highly desirable but not required.
* Ability and desire to work in a team environment as well as work independently with little supervision.
* Strong analytical, accounting, problem solving, and organizational skills.
* Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, and listening.
* Proactive, resourceful and motivated to seek additional work when tasks are completed and to go above-and-beyond to help the team.
* Experience and ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks, challenges, and aggressive deadlines.
* Experience in responding effectively to inquiries from various levels of management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Financial Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.