The Timonium Ultimate Staffing location is active seeking great candidates to fill seats for our clients, including positions such as Administrative Assistant roles.
This position is instrumental to the success of any company, large or small.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistants to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks for our clients in Hunt Valley, Towson, Owings Mills and White Marsh. You will support various departments in duties like answering phone calls, scheduling meetings and greeting visitors.
Administrative Assistant positions require excellent organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time. If you are passionate about Supporting Teams and Executives and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.
Ultimately, you will gain Administrative experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all Administrative functions.
Basic duties consist of:
Great Candidates will have the following:
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Assistant or Administrator
- Hand on experience with Salesforce, CRM, etc.
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Great problem solving and multitasking abilities
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Teamwork skills
If you have what it takes to be a great Administrative Assistant,
email your resume to Carly Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org and call Carly at 410.308.0954! I'll help you find your next career home!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com