Our team is looking for a dynamic person to join our team and make an impact with their work ethic, positive attitude, and desire to learn and grow!
This is an entry-level administrative position for the Client Accounting & Administration Department. This position must coordinate and manage incoming client payments for various departments throughout the company.
Handle Client Payment Processing
- Identify payments and apply them to the correct client account
- Process Payments in company software
- Review checks and payments to ensure accuracy in payment and process
- Flag errors for Contract Administration team to review
- Handle a high volume of transactions without errors
Accounting Department Floater/ Coverage
- Cross-train to cover other duties within the department as needed when short staffed or when the workload is higher for a specific division
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
- Be an active collaborative problem solver driven to create solutions and systems to support the needs of the agency and specific departments
- Engage effectively and efficiently with department staff for purposes of financial and client accounting training
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Be able to prioritize projects based upon the needs of the department and company as a whole
- Be able to complete and manage required duties in timely fashion, or effectively communicate to management when unable to complete a required task or duty
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.POSITION QUALIFICATIONS Competencies, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong accounting and quantitative skills
- General administration expertise
- Accomplished ability to multi-task and follow through on assignments
- Impeccable attention to detail, excellent organizational, planning, prioritizing and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with colleagues at every level
BA/BS degree with a strong academic record preferred. Concentration in Business Administration, Accounting, preferred.Experience:
A minimum of one year of work experience in a professional office environment required.Computer Skills:
Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Expert level with Windows/PCs. Knowledge and experience with multi-line office phones.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com