Job Title: Greeter/Customer Service
Location: Multiple locations in San Diego including: El Cajon, Escondido and La Mesa
Job Summary: Seeking a friendly, outgoing individual to fill a Greeter position in a Clinic setting. In this role, you will interact with Patients and Vendors screening them as they arrive on-site, ensuring they meet requirements to enter the building, answering basic questions they may have and directing them to the appropriate location.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet all visitors in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Obtain information from Patients/ vendors/couriers to determine safe entry into the building.
- Appropriately decline entrance in a professional manner if unsafe entry is determined and thank guests as they leave the building.
- Handle guest inquiries and provide directions as appropriate.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards, policies and procedures.
- Notify security personnel about potential issues.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination required
- High school diploma or GED certificate preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- An understanding of our vehicles and the vehicles of our main competitors
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Friendly attitude
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com