Machine & Production Operators Wanted - 1st & 2nd Shifts Available
Pay: $17/hr - $20/hr
Location: San Diego, CA 92121
1st Shift: 6:00am - 2:30pm
2nd Shift: 1:30 pm - 10:00 pm
The Machine/Production Operator utilizes an array of production equipment and machines as well as manual assembly to manufacture and package products.
- Assemble components of medical diagnostic devices in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and all related standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Perform in-process quality checks on sub-assemblies and finish products.
- Identify line issues and other production problems; promptly notify Team Leader or Supervisor of all problems.
- Support all efforts and procedures to maintain optimal manufacturing conditions.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation in accordance with Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and all related SOPs.
- Maintain safe working conditions at all times; adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Operate the following production equipment as directed and in accordance with all SOPs: Manual and semi-automated micro-fill.
- Product recipe controller air-dry and freeze-dry chambers (load, unload, operate).
- Various computer vision systems.
- Manual and semi-automated in-process inspection.
- Semi-automated tape, label, and barcode applicator machines.
- Manual and semi-automated pouch printing (pre-setting for production).
- Computer load printer (manual packaging and labeling by using final goods).
- Materials handling for processing and packaging.
- Ensure production areas are continually kept clean.
- Continually work to achieve assigned production goals.
- Prevent mix-up of products, materials, labels, and other components.
- As directed, provide support for process and equipment validation.
- Maintain daily product log books as directed.
- Ensure and maintain compliance with the Company's quality system requirements through training and adherence to policies, procedures and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Knowledge & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Familiarity with GDP and GMP a plus.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination needed. Basic written and verbal communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com