Date Posted: 10/13/2021Apply Now
Our healthcare client located in San Diego, CA is seeking a Patient Access Registrar (Hospital Assistant 3). This is an ONSITE position and candidates must be open to various locations throughout San Diego. Shifts are 40 hours/week Monday - Sunday availability. Must be open to variable shifts.
* Under the supervision of the Patient Access Manager the Registrar/Verifier is responsible for registration duties in the clinical services area.
* Typical duties include greeting and directing patients/visitors/staff registration completion authorization and billing verification collect payment fees operate CRT to gain or input patient information.
* Duties may be performed in person or by phone. Job also includes screening at hospital and clinic entrances.
* 3 years previous admissions/registration experience in a large complex healthcare setting.
* Demonstrated knowledge of authorizations insurance verification registration and medical terminology.
* Registration experience with Medicare.
* Epic Experience within an authorization/registration role
* High School Diploma GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Thorough knowledge of third-party payors. Bilingual English/Spanish.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Patient Access Registrar position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.