Ultimate Staffing is a seeking a Supply Chain Coordinator for a nationally recognized company in San Diego. This position is seeking someone who will be responsible for inventory control, inventory planning, issuing purchase orders for replenishment of stock and product, supply planning coordination and a host of other job responsibilities.
- ?Analyze inventory requirements, issue purchase orders for components and promotional items
- Maintain inventory levels and ensure fullfillment of sleas orders
- Track all inbound/outbound shipments
- Process goods received and ensure accurate costs
- Reconcile inventory on record
- Set up Bill of Materials and manage Master Control process in order to obtain final approval from the Quality team
This position can potentially be a hybrid role - p/t remote and p/t in the office
- College degree with an emphasis in supply chain or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of Supply Chain experience
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office; especially in Excel and ERP
- Excellent comprehension in supply chain, inventory and replenshment
Pay is $24.00 - $35.00 depending on experience and is a one year contract with the potential of it goin fulltime
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com