Date Posted: 1/14/2022Apply Now
Sr. Recruiting Coordiantor is responsible for managing the coordination of the recruitment efforts at our client and play a critical role in creating a positive and impactful experience for candidates. The team collaborates closely with recruiters(2-343), senior managers, and external vendors to hire top tier talent for the organization.
* Advertise opportunities on internal and external job boards to attract talent
* Provide recruitment support for a team of recruiters including HEAVY MS Outlook interview scheduling, coordinating, and facilitating in-person, phone, and video conference interviews
* Support interviewers with educational guidance to mitigate bias in the hiring process
* Partner with recruiters in support of closing candidates through offer extension and negotiation by managing the backend of process inclusive of creating offer letters
* Develop and maintain effective and trusted relationships with recruiters, HR teams, and hiring managers
* Help Talent Acquisition keep within budget by supporting invoice and expense management and contracts for third party vendors
* Contribute to strategic initiatives and projects related to our team's inclusion and diversity or HR optimization efforts
* Help new employees assimilate in to the firm by facilitating our weekly New Employee Orientation
* Maintain excellent data integrity and timely data entry in the applicant tracking system
* Bachelor Degree
* 5+ years of experience. Translatable work experience may be in customer service, event management, program management, or administrative/executive support.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
* Familiarity or interest in diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts in Human Resources
* A Successful Recruiting Associate Will:
* Collaborate with humility and emotional maturity within a team dynamic and across a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
* Multi-task while maintaining a high degree of attention to detail
* Act with a sense of urgency, accountability, and ownership of responsibilities
* Flexibly adapt to change and nuance while under pressure
* Handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Sr. Recruiting Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.