Customer Service Agent (NJ2904)
Pay: $18 per hour
Part-time 25-30 hours
Thursday to Sunday 1:30 pm-10:00 pm
Location: Ontario, California
You will be responsible for ensuring that our customers' travel experience is smooth and pleasant as possible as a Customer Service Agent (NJ2904).
Airline Company, our brand is critical to our continued success. As a Customer Service Agent, you play a key part in keeping our brand strong by demonstrating strict adherence to uniform compliance, maintaining professionalism, and exhibiting a positive attitude inside and outside of work. Send your resume to email@example.com
Customer Service Agents serving as Ticket agents are the first to greet our customers and guide and assist them with the ticketing and baggage check-in process.
- Welcome customers and assist them with ticketing and baggage check-in.
- Reissue and sell tickets using a computer.
- Ensure that customers have the proper travel documents at check-in.
- Identify baggage and lift it from a scale to a conveyor belt. Several other lifting tasks will involve handling items as low as floor level and as high as waist level.
- Ensures that all operational processes and procedures are safety-conscious.
- Customer service agents must work consistently in public areas and be able to answer a variety of travel-related questions.
- Furthermore, you may be responsible for escorting unaccompanied minors and disabled passengers through the airport.
- Standing for long periods of time is a requirement of this job.
The minimum qualifications you need to succeed
- Diploma, GED, or High School Equivalency
- Embraces diversity in people, thinking, and styles
- Consistently prioritizes safety and security for self and others
- Have a basic understanding of computers
- Verbal and written communication skills using appropriate grammar, tone, and pronunciation
- Be willing to work weekends, evenings, and holidays on a fixed or rotating schedule
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com