Our client in the Insurance industry is currently seeking a Sr. Data Engineer III.
The Sr. Data Engineer will be responsible for building a scalable and reliable data pipeline to support data ingestions (batch/streaming) and transformation from multiple data sources using SQL, AWS, Snowflake, and data integration technologies.
Duration: 6 Month Project (potential for extension)
Hourly Rate: $65/hr. - W2 Only (Not open to C2C)
Location: Santa Ana, CA
- Create low-level design artifacts, including architecture diagrams and mapping specifications.
- Work with engineering, technology, and business stakeholders to understand data requirements
- Create unit/integration tests and implement automated build and deployment.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure standards and best practices.
- Work to deploy, monitor, and maintain production systems.
- Analyze and organize raw data for ingestion.
- Build proof-of-concepts and prototypes as needed to evaluate new tools and technologies
- Create and update user stories in backlog
- Collaborate with product owner, data analysts, data scientists and architects
- 1-year hands on experience working in Snowflake and /or Redshift
- Experience in Python, Java Script, AWS Lambda
- CI/CD: Data Ops Experience (Azure Dev Ops, Git repositories, Build and Release pipelines)
- Hands on experience with ELT tools (e.g., Matillion.)
- Control M experience
- Oracle, Informatica experience
- SnowPro Core Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com