Date Posted: 9/14/2021Apply Now
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Pay: $20 - $22/hr
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
The HR Coordinator will coordinate administrative activities and provide support to the human resources department. In general, the HR Coordinator is responsible for organizing, managing and the accurate monitoring of all employee inquiries and HRIS Administration.
* First level of contact for employee questions and issues.
* Monitors & responds to employees via Service Desk.
* HRIS administration (UltiPro system) - data entry, runs reports, other projects as assigned.
* Scans and uploads documents into UltiPro and SharePoint.
* Maintains various activity trackers in excel format in SharePoint.
* Updates policies and HR specific documents as instructed.
* Monitors & replies to Verification of Employment.
* Responds to state disability and unemployment claims.
* Prepares promotion, transfer, extension, termination, and benefits letters / packages, as requested.
* Back up for payroll processing.
* Conducts new hire orientation and onboards employees via UltiPro.
* Works closely with Memphis to ensure updated information & timely on-boarding.
* Assists with Compliance related to ISO requirements.
* Works collaboratively with the HR Team and other departments.
* Assists with general administrative duties such as scheduling meetings, booking rooms, event planning, etc. and supports the administrative needs of the team.
* Maintains department policies and standards.
* Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
* Associates Degree or higher; required.
* 1-2 years of experience in an administrative supporting role and / or customer service.
* Demonstrated professionalism, discretion, and handling of confidential information.
* Ability to work well in a team and shared-work environment.
* Excellent computer skills with intermediate to advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required; experience with an HRIS system a plus; UltiPro experience preferred.
* Ability to prioritize in a time-sensitive, deadline driven environment; possess excellent time, project and process management skills.
* Strong attention to detail, learns quickly and excellent written/verbal communication skills.
* Positive attitude, self-motivated and eager to succeed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the HR Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.