Ultimate Staffing is seeking a Community Manager to lead a Co-Working space in Irvine, CA. The Community Manager will oversee up to 200 members and support growing the business by optimizing sales outcomes.
- Owning the full sales cycle for a co-worker space office with new and existing members by fielding inbound leads, managing the existing pipeline, creating demand through lead generation & prospecting, and partnering with internal partners
- Building and maintaining broker relationships
- Utilizing creative sales strategies to win business and ensure the successful placement of new members
- Learning how to structure deals to optimize sales outcomes and understanding how different deal structures relate to overall business objectives
- Assist with Event communication including digital and print collateral
- Create monthly newsletters, coordinate social media posts,
Portfolio and Market Expertise:
- Building a deep understanding of the local sub-market, inclusive of local attractions, parking, changing trends, nearby competitors, and pricing
- Maintaining a strong grasp of our physical spaces, value proposition & platform
- Creating and continuing relationships with members, potential new members and key internal teams (e.g., Community teams, Facilities teams, Accounts)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com