Date Posted: 9/14/2021Apply Now
* Under the guidance of a Senior Instructional Designer, build interactive learning experiences (eLearning and instructor led) using a variety of training methods and reinforcement strategies (e.g., case studies, stories, small group activities, games, simulations, eLearning, etc.).
* Create trainers' guides, participant materials, visuals, job aids, etc.
* Create and implement appropriate project documents, task plans, timelines, and schedules.
* Work with project team, subject matter experts, and key stakeholders to ensure effective communication.
* Implement and manage learning deliverable approvals as appropriate.
* Incorporate training evaluation strategies to measure learning outcomes and business impacts. Analyze and distribute data appropriately.
* Develop learning content according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
* Execute copy, editing and quality assurance reviews for accuracy and thoroughness.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS:
* Demonstrates proficiency in Articulate 360 and Microsoft Office.
* Experience with other software and tools to support instructional design (ie:Camtasia, Adobe Illustrator, Captivate, iSpring)
* Requires demonstrated knowledge of instructional design theory, adult learning principles, and instructor-led delivery skills.
* Must possess excellent writing skills.
* Annuity industry acumen related to products, regulations and/or administration is preferred.
* Must be able to plan and manage time effectively to meet project deadlines.
* Must be comfortable working in an environment of change.
* Ability to work effectively with employees at all levels within the organization is also required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Learning Design Specialist I (REMOTE) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.