Date Posted: 9/14/2021Apply Now
We are seeking a Project Manager to work on a team at our client site in Mahwah, NJ.
Under general supervision, responsible for leading and direction of low-complexity projects. Responsibility for all aspects of the project from initiation to completion.
Key Areas of Responsibility
* Responsible for assembling a project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project.
* Record detailed customer requirements, constraints, and assumptions with stakeholders to establish the project deliverables.
* Responsible for project budget estimation, monitoring, and attainment throughout the project lifecycle.
* Ensure a common understanding by setting expectations in accordance with the project plan to align the stakeholders and team members.
* Lead the identification, assessment, monitoring, and closure of project risks throughout the project lifecycle.
* Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques to keep the project plan accurate, updated, and reflective of authorized changes to facilitate customer acceptance.
* Responsible to improve team performance by building team cohesiveness, leading, and motivating to facilitate cooperation, ensure project efficiency, and boost morale.
* Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques to monitor the progress of the project, identify and quantify any variances, perform any required corrective actions, and communicate to all stakeholders.
* May coordinate the activities of one or more exempt and/or non-exempt employees.
What you need:
* BA or BS (emphasis in management or related discipline preferred) or equivalent.
* Minimum of 3 years demonstrated project management experience in at least one discipline (Finance, Procurement, IS, R&D, Operations, etc.) preferred.
* Must be able to analyze and correct process and/or system issues using independent judgment.
* PMI certification (preferred - not required)
* Excellent interpersonal communication and collaborative teamwork skills.
* Ability to generate and explain detailed schedules and performance objectives.
* Demonstrated experience in presenting to mid-level management.
* Must be able to complete detailed documentation accurately.
* Utilize proper software to maintain project records such as PPM system, MS Office, SharePoint, or Visio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Associate Project Manager (Finance/Procurement/Operations) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.