Date Posted: 9/14/2021Apply Now
As an Administrative Assistant on our team, you are an ambassador for the only staffing company ever to be ranked #1 on the Inc. 500; recognized as the fastest-growing, privately-held staffing company in the United States.
The duties of an Administrative Assistant include performing clerical tasks, organizing files, drafting messages, scheduling appointments, and supporting office staff.
* Answering telephones and taking messages or transferring calls
* Scheduling appointments and updating event calendars
* Arranging staff meetings
* Drafting routine memos, billing, and other reports
Successful candidates for the Administrative Assistant role have a keen attention to detail, a high level of organizational skills, and are able to handle complex responsibilities.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 1-3+ years' experience in an administrative assistant role
* Experience using Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Administrative Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.