Inside Sales Manager (Hybrid) $125K - Direct Hire in Framingham MA
Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (Hybrid role - 1-3 days in office at a minimum and must be available to go in for meetings and key events)
Salary: $125K + 30% Incentive Bonus ($160K Total Package)
- Understand the competitive landscape, and work with the sales teams to build and deliver a qualified pipeline of opportunities into subscription bookings.
- Recruit, lead, develop, mentor, and nurture a culture of engagement, learning, and accountability.
- Lead through metrics and data, demonstrating sales training tools, and driving key activities that support the achievement of objectives and targets.
- Help your team with closing deals and engaging internal partners and Management support.
- Implement standard methodologies and processes to scale growth and optimize reporting on leading/lagging indicators to strike the balance between structured operations with creativity and a results-oriented spirit.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1 year plus, owning an inside sales team, in a high transactional environment with clear meaningful metrics and targets.
- Minimum of 6 years experience as a successful individual contributor (account executive).
- Experience making an impact by developing and executing strategies and delivering outstanding short- and long-term results.
- Proven track record to identify and act upon business opportunities.
- Experience exceeding bookings and revenue targets through collaborative partnerships, planning, and execution.
- Travel up to 20% may be required.
If you are interested in this role, I would love to hear back from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com