Date Posted: 9/14/2021Apply Now
Our customer is a local, family owned business who provides exceptional service to the Tampa Bay area. They are growing quickly and looking to add a Customer Service Coordinator to their team.
If you're looking for a company that offers a fun environment and room to grow while fully equipping their team for success, this is the company for you! Upon going permanent, our customer offers full benefits to include medical, dental, vision, long term disability, 401(k) with a match, PTO and paid holidays!
**This is an in-office position, 8:30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. NO remote work available.**
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Manage all service department phone calls and correspondence
· Quotes new and existing customers on a variety of service & repair needs.
· Tracks service requests, ensuring that they are all handled in a timely manner.
· Coordinate with Project Managers and field technicians on job status & materials needed to complete the project
· Prepares invoices to be sent to customers.
· Able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal mediums.
· Schedules necessary services for customers.
· Processes quote approvals.
· Schedules inspections
Education and/or experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 2 or more years of office/clerical work
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook and Excel
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Customer Service Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.