Our client in the Laurel, MD area is looking for a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their growing company. This is a full-time, permanent position that provides stability and career development opportunities. Successful candidates will be adaptable, personable, and detail oriented.
- Provide administrative support to senior management and executives.
- Manage calendars and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Schedule appointments and/or meetings and attend to take detailed notes.
- Communicate effectively via phone and email to internal and external personnel.
- Create and maintain an organized filing system for all documents and reports.
- 3+ years of administrative experience.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong time management skills and ability to multitask.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com