Temporary Bilingual Corporate Recruiter II sources, attracts and hires top quality bilingual customer service candidates and monitors external applicant flow. This position represents the company as an ambassador in the interaction with candidates and other company representatives in a highly professional manner.
What You Get To Do:
Education and/or Experience
- Works proactively with hiring managers to identify needs in Operations; Contact Center business unit. Prioritizes search areas and determines appropriate recruiting strategy for bilingual customer service representatives. Develops a pipeline of qualified top quality candidates to fill positions critical to business operations. Places advertisements in appropriate media, searches and recommend the best Internet job banks and maintain current knowledge of technology innovations in staffing techniques;
- Assists in developing outreach recruitment programs within the community and industry in order to attract qualified bilingual customer service candidates. Develops and maintains a network of contacts within the PBM, Managed Care and Healthcare industry to help identify and source qualified bilingual customer service candidates;
- Reviews resumes, screens applicants, and interviews candidates to fill each bilingual customer service position with the best qualified candidate while complying with compensation guidelines. Checks candidates' references or evaluates reference checks by others. Works in conjunction with hiring managers for final approval on the hiring of temporary external candidates. Extends verbal offers to final candidates and ensures written offer is expedited;
- Meets with contact center hiring managers to identify current temporary bilingual recruitment needs, position specifications, qualifications, and skills required for customer service roles. Takes proactive steps to employ best hiring source to ensure the quality of temporary hires and length of time to fill each open position;
- Performs administrative functions associated with recruitment to include creating documentation for candidates for hire (includes, offer letters, employment agreements, , EAR forms, etc.) Ensures completion of requisitions contracted workers. Maintains SLT worksheet, and any other reporting mechanisms to ensure accuracy in tracking records. Ensure accuracy and completeness of recruitment files. Ensures all HR processes are followed in accordance with State and Federal regulatory compliance laws;
- For consideration candidates will need a High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One (1) to three (3) years of staffing and or HR Operations experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Taleo Talent Management/Applicant Tracking System.Other Skills and Abilities
Expert knowledge of federal and state statutes related to recruiting, employment and equal opportunity employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org