Seeking Leasing Agents - Competitive Pay (BG)!
Leasing Agent will perform many organizational tasks to help renters and lessees find the property that meets their needs and best promote the business. Their duties and responsibilities often include:
- Meeting potential renters and guiding them on tours of available units
- Following up on leads for potential renters
- Performing background checks, credit checks and other responsibilities to see if prospective renters are qualified
- Preparing leasing documents for potential renters using property standards and regulations
- Handling the collection of rent payments, security deposits and application fees
- Keeping residents informed of any changes to rental agreements or upcoming property issues
- Building a rapport with current tenants to give them personalized service
- Keeping an eye on community facilities such as mailrooms, fitness centers and laundry rooms
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org