Ultimate Staffing is partnering with a telecommunications company located in the Plano area on an Administrative Assistant job to work in their office (full time). This job works alongside of an amazing team who supports one another and the customers they serve. This is a temp-to-hire job that pays $16.50/hour and once you are converted onto their payroll, will include full benefits. However, even as you are being considered during the temp-to-hire process, you will be paid for all holidays - just as their regular employees do. Here is a bit more about the Administrative Assistant job for your consideration:
- Receiving, verifying, processing and mailing all invoices to customers
- Answering phones, directing customers to the appropriate locations and assisting with lobby greetings
- Manage all travel arrangements related to the Executive Team's travels
- Maintain documents for recruiting, interviewing, onboarding and new hire paperwork
- Strong communicator - your resume will be an indicator of this, so make sure you have strong representation when you submit your resume to us
- Ability to demonstrate effective computer skills - navigate systems and show intuition in how to work on them
- A minimum of 1-year of experience working in a professional, corporate environment
If this sounds like you, or you would like to hear more about this job opportunity, send your resume directly to, firstname.lastname@example.org (Christian) so he can reach out to you directly. Or you can visit www.ultimatestaffing.com to see a listing of all of our job openings. We look forward to working with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com