The Timonium Ultimate Staffing location is active seeking great candidates to fill seats for our clients, including positions such as Human Resources Administrative Assistant roles.
This position is instrumental to the success of any company, large or small.
We are looking for an HR Administrative Assistants to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks for our clients in Hunt Valley, Towson, Owings Mills and White Marsh. You will support the HR department in duties like posting job ads, updating HR database and processing employees requests.
HR Administrative Assistant positions require excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially. If you are passionate about HR policies and procedures and want to help create a nourishing workplace, this position is for you.
Ultimately, you will gain HR experience in a fast-paced work environment by supporting and improving all HR functions.
Basic duties consist of:
Great Candidates will have the following:
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Update HR databases (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and sick leaves)
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data, like absences, bonus and leaves
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures
- Process employees' requests and provide relevant information
- Coordinate HR projects, meetings and training seminars
- Collaborate with the Recruiter to post job ads on careers pages and process incoming resumes
- Manage the department's telephone center and address queries accordingly
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing on-boarding packages and explaining company policies
- Proven work experience as an HR administrative assistant or HR administrator
- Hand on experience with HR software, like HRIS or HRMS
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Teamwork skills
If you have what it takes to be a great HR Administrative Assistant,
email your resume to Carly Burns at email@example.com and call Carly at 410.308.0954! I'll help you find your next career home!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org