Ultimate Staffing has an Administrative Assistant job opening with a well-established team in Ellicott City, MD. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to get their foot in the door with a reputable organization and eager to grow their professional career. This is an immediate opening and we are seeking candidates who are flexible to begin a new position quickly. Compensation is based upon experience, and benefits are included.
IN OFFICE POSITION
- Answer and direct phone calls to the appropriate parties
- Assist multiple departments in the coordination and organization of reports
- Allow secure access to building for clients, vendors, and visitors
- Maintain the office schedule and assist in creating calendar appointments
- Preform data entry as needed for various reports
- Assist in the maintenance of office supplies and ordering new supplies
- Take messages and meeting notes as needed
- Some Administrative experience preferred, but open to training the right candidate!
- Must be able to work independently without supervision and complete tasks with consistency
- Maintain a highly professional and positive attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong computer skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org