Date Posted: 11/24/2021Apply Now
We are Hiring!!
* Manages in-bound/out-bound/return transportation to meet business needs
* Works closely with carrier network to ensure in transit shipments are processed, tracked, updated, and delivered
* Updates accurate shipping and tracking information in system and provides them to other departments on request
* Leads communication and corrective action to resolve shipping/receiving issues
* Coordinates with Carriers, Customer Service and Operations team to ensure customer satisfaction
* Reviews, approves and minimizes extra expenses
* Maintains good relationship with carriers
* Sources for the freight carriers
* Drives freight cost and carrier capacity negotiations
* Ensures that performance and cost expectations for external transportation providers are clearly communicated reinforced, measured and met
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Logistics Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.