Our client, a prestigious Catholic institution of higher learning, is searching for a Senior Executive Assistant! This position does require that the Senior Executive Assistant be a faithful practicing Christian (not necessarily Catholic) who respects the Catholic Church and the Church's teachings.
- Practicing Christian with a strong respect of Church organizations
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive executive administrative experience
- Supervisory experience desired
- Independent thinker who can manage multiple tasks
- Proficiency in the entire MS Office Suite
- Strong time management, communication and problem-solving skills
- Managing all activities, functions and communication for the President's office
- Significant responsibilities for the Board of Trustees
- Keeping minutes for meetings
- Calendar management
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org