Talent Acquisition Specialist needed immediately for a Glendale company!
- Managing the full-cycle recruiting efforts including sourcing talent, evaluating candidates, screening candidates, coordinating interviews, and extending offers.
- Actively managing all candidate data and documentation in the applicant tracking system.
- Administering candidate assessments and reviewing results with leaders to ensure hiring decisions are aligned with cultural values.
- Performing recruitment efforts that are required and aligned with the company's affirmative action plan. This includes providing information annually to update the program and implementing a sourcing plan to attract and recruit diverse, qualified talent.
- Managing the employee mobility process for internal applicants.
- Meeting with leaders and HR counterparts to understand organizational objectives and determining talent implications.
- Creating and implementing recruitment strategies that supports the retention of talent.
- Creating and updating position descriptions, interview guides, and other recruitment-related documents, tools, and/or materials
Please email resumes to May Mullen at email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org