Ultimate Staffing is now looking for an Human Resources Generalist
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements.
- Coordinate open enrollments, changes, and training for employee benefits programs.
- Respond to human resources-related inquiries.
- Assist with payroll processing.
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changes, benefits, or company policies.
- Administer new employee onboarding and orientation.
- Develop and maintain talent management processes.
- Monitor employee morale and company culture.
- Collaborate with the human resources team to develop effective recruitment strategies.
- Identify future staffing needs.
- Process complaints regarding sexual harassment, discrimination, or other instances of workplace harassment and assist in any necessary investigations and disciplinary actions.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
- Conduct exit interviews and recommend corrective action if necessary.
- 3-5 years of recent experience as an Human Resources Generalist
- Excellent MS Office, Typing and Data Entry Skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org