Date Posted: 8/8/2023Apply Now
Drop Ship Coordinator Needed!!!
The Drop Ship Coordinator (DSC) position would be responsible for shipping orders received daily to consumers. Drop-shipping is a supply chain management technique in which the retailer does not keep goods in stock, but instead transfers customer orders and shipment details to us (the wholesaler), who then ships the goods directly to the consumer. The DSC doesn't communicate with the consumer as we are strictly business-to-business, nationwide and international.
- Heavy communication with B2B customers regarding orders from beginning to end (ex: out of stocks, product ETA's, item changes/updates, new product arrivals, etc).
- Building and maintaining relationships with current customers.
- Strong skills to multi-task, prioritize, manage his/her time efficiently and make decisions based upon customer requests/needs (including selecting the best shipping methods based upon the product, weight and cost of shipping).
- Attention to detail -- includes data/order entry, order pulling of mostly one-unit orders (light lifting in warehouse is involved on a daily basis), packing, invoicing and shipping.
- Ability to lift boxes up to 40lbs on occasion.
- Provide excellent customer service via phone and email - we are known for having top-notch service within our industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Drop Ship Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.