Hiring exclusively for an amazing medical device company in San Clemente, CA. If interested, please apply with your resume ASAP!
This is an amazing oppportunity for a recent college graduate looking to get their foot in the door with a medical device industry in the supplier quality department!
Full time schedule, temporary to HIRE!
$35-40/hour depending on experience or education
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biology, or Biology preferred
- OR 2+ years working as a supply quality specialist
Personal characteristics we are looking for:
- Conscientious person regarding following procedures and documentation
- Someone who can look at a requirement, interpret the requirement, and translate it to a set of questions for a supplier audit.
- Someone who understands problem solving and is a proactive thinker.
- Supplier Audits- Help with scanning and filing audit schedules and audit reports.
- Assist with the drafts of Quality Agreements with suppliers.
- Work with Legal team in filing of approved agreements in Agiloft.
- Track Supplier Quality System Certifications for expiration dates and collect updated certifications from supplier.
- Supplier Approval Requests, initially assist with the Supplier Quality processing of Supplier Approval Requests.
- Process Supplier Notices.
- Track due dates for SCARs and proactively follow up with suppliers.
- Assist with data collection and form compilation of these documents.
- Assist with emailing these documents to suppliers.
- Special supplier data collection projects for Regulatory submissions, Quality Systems, and other functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org