Ultimate Staffing is partnered with a world renowned medical device/pharmaceutical company. This company is looking to hire an Engineering Technician to join their team on a full time, direct hire basis! Apply now with your resume to be considered!
Full-time schedule (M-F 8:00am-5:00pm)
- Tuition reimbursement if you want to go back to school
- Employee stock purchase programs that allow you to buy stock at a discount twice a year
- 401k match
- Free food truck Fridays!
- 5-10 minute drive to beach from office
- Room for growth within the company
- Competitive benefit options (Medical, Dental, Vision)16 Paid time off days, 13 company paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, and volunteer time
Performs manufacturing and testing of development and verification/validation builds for research and development stage Vision ID projects, including medical devices and drug-device combination products. Works with VID lab equipment, facilities, and materials, including clean room.
- Participates in VID development builds, including component receiving inspection, measurement, component preparation, drug filling, assembly, packaging, testing.
- Properly documents VID builds on manufacturing records. Follows SOPs and complies with all company procedures.
- Trains on all necessary procedures.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a research or manufacturing environment, preferably Medical DEVICE.
- Ability to diligently follow procedures, and work with small and precision components. Able to learn to operate precision measurement, test, and assembly equipment and instrumentation.
- Follows diligent documentation practices, including following SOPs, filling in manufacturing records, and generating data for test reports, validations, data analysis, etc.
- Able to work in gowned clean room manufacturing environment
- Able to drive and professionally interface with vendors periodically
- Good organizational and communication skills. Detail oriented and meticulous.
- Ability to use computer and basic programs such as Excel and Word, and to learn to use programs types such as ERP/MRP
- High school diploma or GED REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com