This is a direct hire opportunity with an industry leading food production company in Eden Prairie. This position pays $50-60K starting and we are seeking someone with atleast 2 years of high-volume manufacturing, production and/or light industrial staffing experience!
- Manages the full life cycle recruiting process, which will include: conducting a discovery meeting with the hiring manager, screening resumes and candidates, assisting with the interview process, and referring qualified candidates to management or appropriate staff.
- Extends and negotiates job offers.
- Sources candidates through multiple channels, such as, but not limited to: professional networking sites (i.e. LinkedIN), employee referrals, industry meetings and online applications.
- Organizes and attends career fairs and recruitment events, to create a well-qualified and diverse talent pipeline. (UP to 30% travel to visit plants across country)
- Partners with hiring manager to advise on a recruitment strategy for assigned team; implements the strategy.
- Serves as and is seen as a trusted business advisor and subject matter expert.
- Assesses the candidate market to determine appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions.
- Guides both candidates and hiring managers through a positive experience by delivering optimal customer service.
- Promotes the employee value proposition including culture, values, and company image to candidates and external stakeholders.
- Ensures data integrity and timely updates within all recruiting and HR systems.
- Documents candidate evaluation and interview process in compliance with government regulations.
- Supports or leads cross functional and/or global HR projects.
- Manages our external partnerships with recruitment agencies, vendors and colleges.
- Builds a network of future candidates that may have skillsets desirable within other groups, divisions, and organizations.
- Develops and designs new processes to improve operational efficiency.
- Conducts business reviews with Sr. Leadership, including trends, risks, and talent insights.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com