Date Posted: 7/21/2021Apply Now
Our healthcare client located in San Diego, CA is seeking an IR Scheduler. This is a fully remote position.
Under the supervision of the IR manager the Scheduler is responsible for scheduling all IR cases Hillcrest and JMC scheduling all IR clinic visits physician and APP scheduling. The scheduler will triage patient related questions and concerns verify insurance answer multi-line incoming patient calls complete online registration schedule appointments and secure authorization for scheduled services. Responsibilities emphasize on quality Customer Service. Schedulers ensure that patients have secured authorization and referrals when scheduling appointments. They will interview patients via telephone to obtain demographic and financial information necessary to secure patient account. Other related duties.
* EPIC/Cadence EMR experience
* Procedural/Operative scheduling
* Previous scheduling customer service experience in healthcare.
* Cash handling/posting experience.
* Knowledge of third-party payors and insurance authorizations.
* Answering phone calls and switchboard experience.
* Appointment scheduling systems Microsoft applications including MS Word Excel Outlook PowerPoint.
* High School Diploma GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Interventional Radiology experience/familiarity Medical terminology. Bilingual preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Interventional Radiology Patient Scheduler (REMOTE) position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.