Our Computer Software client in Westlake Village, CA is currently seeking a Production Technician.
The Production Technician is responsible for microphone assembly, testing, packaging, quality control and repair for PRO Division. Your Contribution: Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you'll need for success.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Quality Control of parts to be used in the microphone assembly, includes QC of fitment, cosmetic appearance.
- Complete assembly of microphones, testing and packaging
- Repair and Service end -user customer microphones and dealer requests for service.
- Log inventory Work Order in Oracle ERP System
- Audio Engineering Degree preferred
- Basic understanding of microphones and principles by which they function
- Basic understanding of electronics
- Soldering PC Boards with thru-hole design
- Audio signal flow (recording)
- Computer skills
- Organizational and documenting skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org