Our Computer Software client in Newark CA is currently seeking a Customer Service Specialist.
The Customs Customer Support team provides world class service for custom-fit electronics primarily sold online. We are looking for a highly motivated, polished and organized team member to ensure our processes and customer interaction are as excellent as the products we sell.
Our team members share a passion for service, are comfortable interacting with customers via email/chat/video call and feel confident about technology. They are proactive and efficient problem solvers with a positive attitude. As part of a new and quickly growing business, all team members are ready to tackle challenges, incorporate new ideas and keep improving our customers' experiences
- Correspond with customers via email, phone, online chat or video conference to assist them with orders, fitting or technical support.
- Manage customer order flow from placement to fulfillment including use of CRM and ecommerce systems.
- Become a UE Custom product expert and advocate, able to explain product features and benefits to customers.
- Communicate and engage with support peers and cross functional teams to ensure consistently excellent execution.
- Provide support to outsourced team(s) that handle tier 1 / preliminary inquiries for our truly wireless product.
- Champion initiatives to hone all touch points of the customer journey.
- 2 to 4 years in customer facing service role.
- Polished communicator, verbal and written.
- Detail oriented, excellent follow through.
- Professional, outgoing, personable.
- Startup experience a plus.
- Experience in customer facing sales or service roles
- Polished communicator, verbal and written
- Detail oriented, organized
- Professional, outgoing, personable
- Proactive experience with ZenDesk, Shopify and Google Sheets/Excel (or like systems)
Some college preferredBenefits:
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org