Our client has an immediate need for a Routing Specialist in the Hanover, MD area! The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent communication skills, willingness to learn, and the ability to work independently. If you are looking to join a revolutionary and engaging company, apply now!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to schedule and book inbound and outbound freight loads.
- Communicate effectively with multiple departments and customers.
- Follow company requirements to strategically plan delivery routes.
- Negotiate market rates while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- High School Diploma [Bachelor's preferred].
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Analytical and Problem-Solving skills.
- Maintain composure in a variety of settings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org