Ultimate Staffing is seeking a detail-oriented and motivated individual to join an established financial organization in Columbia, MD! In the Office Assistant role, you will support multiple departments and ensure the efficient movement of documents and clients. This is a contract opportunity with an immediate start. If you have any experience within Office Administration, and are looking for a new opportunity to kick-start your career - click apply!
- Review client documents and paperwork for accuracy
- Track the state of reports and documents as they move through the financial review process
- Maintain open communication with team members regarding client updates and documentation
- Assist multiple department with administrative duties such as paperwork completion, filing, uploading new documents, and quality assurance checking
- Review pipelines daily to ensure smooth transaction for all interested parties
- Respond to client emails and questions, and act as a liaison between clients and department heads
- At least 2 years of office experience preferred, but not required
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Ability to multi-task and flex between departments as needed
- Flexibility to begin work immediately
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org