*An established company in Hanover, MD is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to contribute directly to the success of their organization! This company offers a variety of employee incentives, and is the perfect place to grow your career! As a Customer Service Professional you will be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a variety of communication channels. If you are an enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal skills ... this is the job for you!*
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST DUTIES:
- Utilize both email and phone to communicate with customers.
- Make outbound calls to establish relationship with past customers.
- Correctly enter customer information into a database.
- Accurately enter information into customer portals, computer programs, and databases.
- Delegate and coordinate information sharing across multiple departments.
- Seamlessly work within a variety of internal and external staff.
- Process memos in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate and easy-to-understand file documentation.
- High school diploma [some college preferred].
- At least one year of experience working in Customer Service.
- Attention to detail and highly organized.
- Ability to maintain composure in a variety of settings.
- Very strong interpersonal skills.
- $18 to $24 per hour based upon experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com