Ultimate Staffing is seeking an Account Representative to manage multi-million-dollar accounts. This individual will be fully responsible for daily order entry, entering Pos, calculating container loads, and working with overseas factories. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Rep Responsibilities:
- Work closely with buyers and logistics teams to amend POs, schedule container shipments, and provide shipping documents to customers, logistics partners, and customs brokers.
- Assist with and work with other departments on large accounts with price lists and orders.
- Setup new customers gather all paperwork and profiles
- Daily use of EDI for order submissions and other online vendor portals
- Other general office duties: domestic order entry, filing, scanning, and documents.
Account Rep Must haves:
- Must have 3 -5 years of proven experience working as an Account Manager or Key Account Manager
- Industry experience in furniture, wholesale, or Ecommerce
- 2-year college degree preferred
- Software knowledge: EDI, SAP or Oracle, and Microsoft Office
- Must be a team player and have an optimistic personality for this role.
- Send your resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org