We are currently hiring professional Customer Service Representatives to support one of our prestigious clients in Frisco, TX. This position is temp to perm. Permanent status is based on performance.
We are looking for candidates with experience with healthcare revenue cycle who thrives in fast paced call center environments. The ideal candidate understands benefits and how to explain this to clients, and can meet metrics, collection goals, survey metrics, production metric, etc.
- Field inbound and outbound phone calls to support customer billing inquiries. This includes scripting information such as general billing inquiries, payment portal support, insurance updates, fielding appeal to insurance claims, statement requests, etc.
- Entering information on behalf of the patient into our ACE servicing system that reflects the substance and outcome of all conversations, assisting patients with making payment via the self serve portal, and requesting items for patients via system workflows. Updating demographics, TCPA consent, and HPAA consent from thirs-parties, as warranted.
- Outbound support to collect on outstanding patient balances, including establishing payment plans, and discussing the availability of financial assistance in situations where customers having financial difficulties.
- Customer-service - experience handling calls with an older population, adhering to scripted content, control call, and may require interacting with frustrated patients and issue resolution. [Comment: Calls are not complex, but we need to find folks that can and want to help the caller. Those that came in the first group that are still with us have been extremely successful; they are patient, sympathetic, helpful, and have done a great job with the calls]
- Ability to multi-task - navigating between eGuides, multiple applications, and interacting with the caller
- Maintaining professionalism and representation of the client
- Basic computer skills/Microsoft Suite
- Fast and accurate typing skills(35-40 WPM)
- Attention to detail - need to adhere to quality to prevent issues on the back-end
- Negotiation Skills/Conflict resolution/Problem solving
17.00-18.00 Per hour, Full time = 40 hours per week
Must be able to work between the hours of 7:30 am and 7pm CST
Start Date: December 13th
ALL OFFERS OF EMPLOYMENT WILL BE CONTINGENT UPON PASSING A SUCCESSFUL CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREENING.?
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com