A growing installation company in the Hanover, MD area is seeking a Purchasing Assistant to join their growing team! Our client is a stable company that offers comprehensive benefits and has room for growth. This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with a team-oriented, employee focused company.
- Create purchase orders for a variety of products and services
- Request bids for project services and materials
- Negotiate contracts, pricing, etc. with new and current vendors
- Track status and progress of purchase orders, bids, and contracts
- Verify receipt of products and materials
- Update company database with current inventory
- Assist with special projects as needed
- 1+ years of experience in purchasing
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com