Service Technician/Field Service Technician - Direct Hire-5000.00 Sign On Bonus
Immediate Direct Hire Field Service Technician. This position requires strong mechanical aptitude or any experience with electrical, plumbing, Equipment Assembly, Heating and AC, Handyman, Industrial Equipment Repair etc (If you have a strong mechanical background and can troubleshoot and repair). If you are looking for an opportunity to join a growing and company with a great culture this is an excellent opportunity. In this position you will be responsible for the installation and servicing of our advanced equipment.
Benefits: Excellent Benefit Package (Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, Long Term and Short-Term Disability, 401K, 15 PTO Days 1st year, and 10 paid Holidays.
As a Service Technician, you will install our products for new customers and assist with customer training through troubleshooting and servicing. For existing customers, you will be responsible for service, repair, and routine maintenance.
HOURS:Shift 1 Friday to Monday 7am start,
- Installation, service, and repair on systems and equipment
- Maintain proper paperwork standards and inventory (proper parts and supply levels in company service vehicles)
- Visit and/or call customers to ensure that performance of equipment is up to standards and the customer's expectations
- Participate in "on call' staff schedule rotation based on customer needs
Shift 2 Tuesday to Saturday 7am start, Schedule will be fixed
(you will be put on one or the other and kept there) but candidates must be open to either to be eligible. There is occasional overnight shift(plan 1 per calendar month), but they are planned 4 weeks in advance. $5K Sign on Bonus.Salary:
21.00-25.00 per hour Plus 5000.00 Sign On BonusPosition Requirements
Key Words: Key Words:
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver's license (will be driving company service vehicle)
- 1-3 years of equipment installation experience OR strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work variety of day, weekend and/or overnight shift (specific schedule will be discussed upon interview)
- A clean driving record, CDL preferred but not required (will be driving company service vehicle)
- No major violations within the past 5 years (including but not limited to): DUI, driving while suspended/revoked, Excessive Speed, Reckless/Careless Driving, Distracted Driving, Improper Lane Change
Equipment Maintenance, Industrial Equipment Installation and Repair, Field Service Technician, Mechanical Maintenance, Service Technician, Mechanical Assembly, Equipment Assembly, Production Worker, Builder, Electrical, Appliance Repair, Handyman, Equipment Assembly, Equipment repair, Industrial Equipment Installer, Home Improvement, Appliance Technician, HVAC, Handyman, Mechanical Aptitude, Plumbing, Driver, Tanker Endorsement, CDL-A, CDL-B, CDL
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org