Join a growing company in Fridley that has great work-life balance and listen to your headphones while you work.
Job duties include:
Education & Skills required:
- Inspect and verify all parts using a blueprint.
- Follow detailed instructions to assemble different electrical connectors and parts that will be part of military equipment, medical devices and much more.
- Small hand tools and a microscope will be the main equipment used.
- Position, align, or adjust workpieces or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly.
- Assist with quality control on parts as they are finished.
- Attention to detail tasks
- Listen to music while you work!
- High School diploma or GED
- Able to sit down for entire work shift
- Ability to lift 10 pounds.
- Sitting for an entire shift and use repetitive hand motions.
- Ability to read or learn to read blueprints.
- Exceptional foot/hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to use small hand tools.
Pay & Benefits:
- Mon-Thurs 6:00am to 4:00 pm
- Fridays OFF - yay!
- $16.00 per hour, DOE with possible pay increase upon hire
- Temp to Hire
- Full Benefits Package offered
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com