- Ensuring accuracy and completeness while reviewing and inspecting all final loan documents
- Follow up on pending documents over telecommunication methods
- Recording documents into database
- Monitor, file, and retrieve documents as necessary
- High School Graduate or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Minimum 6 months-1-year related experience in handling Final Docs/shipping activities (Recording/Post closing experience will be considered)
- Comprehensive understanding of handling Final Docs and procedures.
- Knowledge of mortgage documents
Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PMPay:
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org