Ultimate Staffing is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately-held staffing companies in the country. We have earned the industry's top awards for our commitment to creating remarkable experiences for our clients and our candidates.
Our client, a world-class, local family-owned company that's been in business for almost 50 years, and a great employer in the Metro Area is seeking a Dispatcher to assist the sales and installation team. The person in this role would be responsible for reviewing open orders, maintaining current scheduling updates while working with vendors and other members of the team to ensure on-time delivery and exceeding customers' expectations.
Job Title: Scheduler/ Dispatcher
Salary: $18-22 per/hour
Location: Metro Area
Responsibilities for Dispatcher
Qualifications for Dispatcher
- Take emergency and non-emergency calls
- Remain calm for the caller on the line
- Come up with a solution for the problem
- Ensure that all notes are being taken properly
- Effectively communicate with the caller and dispatch team
- Track emergency vehicles to ensure a timely response
- Learn how to use the basic computer and headset equipment
- Ensure that the caller was taken care of by communicating with the vehicle
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to follow procedures and regulations
- Ability to remain calm in a stressful situation
- Fluent in English
- Incredible multitasking abilities
- Great communication skills
- Ability to rapidly input information into a data entry system
- Great customer service skills
- Ability to schedule and follow through with callers
Ultimate Staffing Services offers competitive pay, ACA-compliant medical benefits, holiday pay, annual bonus, 401K, direct deposit, and complimentary online tutorials.
If you are currently a candidate of Ultimate Staffing Services, please contact your recruiter for further details
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org