Date Posted: 6/10/2021Apply Now
Recruiter- Bethesda, MD
* High volume recruiting experience in a fast- paced customer service environment.
* Assure vacancies are closed quickly.
* Screen applicants and manage pre-employment processing for candidates.
* Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
* Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and candidate reporting.
* 3+ years of HR recruitment experience in high volume environment (Security or retail recruitment exp. preferred).
* Must be very organized with superior attention to detail and able to multitask.
* Must have a good working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Word.
* Must be flexible
* Must have excellent customer service skills.
*In office role
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Recruiter position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.