Ultimate staffing is working with a Distribution company in Grand Prairie, TX. Our client is looking for an upbeat Benefits Specialist to join their team.
This position is in office
Schedule- Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
- Responds to inquiries and data requests from active and retired employees and outside sources regarding various benefit/retirement plans and company policies and procedures.
- Oversees the development and distribution of benefit plan communications to plan participants to meet departmental objectives and governmental regulations.
- Lead time off rollover, liability and ongoing analysis related to PTO programs.
- Prepare and analyze Total Rewards data for compliance testing; ensure testing deadlines are met and results clearly documented.
- Responsible for creation, review, and maintenance of all benefit reporting through HCM.
- Provides problem resolution among active retired and terminated employees and various vendors to ensure quality customer service is achieved.
- Participate as team member on other Health and Welfare Benefits related projects.
- Ability to perform analyses involving ratios percentages and simple statistical methods
- Strong project management and analytical skills with the ability to solve complex problems
- Minimum 5 years experience with Benefits administration for Health and Welfare programs
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Business Administration or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CEBS, PHR, SHRM-CP preferred. UKG Pro and Kronos experience preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org