Date Posted: 10/13/2021Apply Now
Ultimate Staffing is looking for excellent Customer Service Retention Representatives -
In this position you will perform a variety of customer support activities. You will need to be able to assess any issues uncovered during the call and route the call to the appropriate department. Must have general knowledge of company product lines and policies.
· Answer inbound calls regarding cancellations and general customer care calls (product, pricing, billing, payments, etc.)
· Customer service agent will be responsible for attempting to save the customer from cancelling by using customer care tools provided.
· Ability to use multiple systems and programs.
· Properly document every call into the computer system
· Meet department call metrics and guidelines provided by supervisor
· Verify customer account information and make any changes as necessary
· Provide exceptional customer service
· Must be able to work in a fast paced work environment.
· Must be able to organize and priorities work.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
· Minimum of 1 year Customer Service experience.
· Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Must possess excellent writing, verbal, and organizational skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively with various levels of employees both verbally and
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Customer Care Retention position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.