An established and growing organization in Elkridge, MD is seeking a Human Resources Assistant to join their team! This is a temporary role with the opportunity to go permanent! If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with new challenges every day, this is the job for you!
- ?Maintain and update employee files
- Support recruitment efforts by reviewing applications and screening candidates
- Schedule interviews and hiring events
- Process all onboarding paperwork
- Assist with orientations
- Coordinate training sessions
- 1+ years of Human Resources or Recruiting experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org